Owner + Architect
Stacey spent the formative years of his career in New England developing his passion for historically significant restoration projects. During this time, he coordinated with several large public agencies, including: the New York City Housing Authority, the Maine State Housing Authority, and various private educational entities.
After relocating to Bend with his wife and business partner in 2003, Stacey worked as a project manager entrusted with design and management responsibilities on projects for many public agencies in Oregon, including: Crook, Jefferson, and Deschutes Counties and the Cities of Madras, Sisters, and McMinnville. He has also worked with several public funding agencies, including the USDA Rural Development, USDA HUD programs, the Oregon Community Development Block Grant, and the Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council.
Stacey’s passion for careful, unique design and his dedication to holistic sustainability has led to a number of award-winning solutions for urban renewal and building renovation. He has provided expert guidance on a variety of urban-situated offices, housing, and industrial facilities across Central Oregon.
At ease designing a desk lamp or a planning a new neighborhood corridor, Stacey’s creativity stems from an innate sense of how people interact with their built environment.
Licences & Certifications
- AZ, CA, OR, WA, HI Licensed
- NCARB Certified
- LEED AP, EarthAdvantage PS
- Building a Better Bend: Chair
- OSU-Cascades’ Campus Expansion Advisory Committee (CEAC)
- CEAC Housing and Sustainability Task Forces
- Galveston Avenue Improvement Task Force
- Charter Member City of Bend Sewer Infrastructure Advisory Group (SIAG)
- Bend Sustainable Neighborhood Initiative: Co-Founder